Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Checkout Teacher's Cauldron Blog and link up to New Year's Resolutions!

Frankly, I am not one to make New Year Resolutions because I tend to break them as fast as I make them!  But here goes- this year, one on my resolutions is to figure this whole blog thing out.  Karen and I just started, and it gets a little frustrating trying to figure out how to add what we need to get activity and have our blog added by others. Help! It has been extremely fun following others' blogs.  I have a wonderful daughter-in-law who has been so helpful. I think it is time for another lesson, but she is so busy, I hate to ask.

I have a tradition on New Year's Eve.  Every year for the past ten years I spend it with my sisters (I am a triplett) and their spouses. What better way to "Ring in the New Year" than with family and my best friends!

Wishing you all a very Blessed and Happy New Year!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket