Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to business...

I don't know about everyone else, but around here, school started for almost all the kiddos yesterday. Even though I love having those breaks (and especially love celebrating Christmas!), there's something reassuring about getting back to a normal routine. My normal routine is going to include blogging, creating ideas for the classroom, and some substitute teaching. I also want to be careful to not be wasteful of my time and to be helpful to those around me. I guess, in a way, those are my New Year's resolutions. What about you...does your normal routine include some new resolutions...or will it be back to business as usual?
Karen.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through TPT. No New Year's Resolutions for me. I do well to keep up with my daily "must haves"!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket