Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year!

I love ringing in the New Year and sharing activities that are fun for the students! I just posted a freebie item on teacherspayteachers, and included in this unit is a cute craft and bulletin board idea titled "A New Year, A New Me!"  I love when students brainstorm, and what better way than thinking of ways to become a better me.  Also included in this mini-unit are free worksheets and printables. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did. It has been wonderful spending time with family and friends who live out of town that we do not get to see that often. I am looking forward to a great year.  Happy "2013"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket