Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale

Who doesn't love a sale?  It's that time again- TpT is having a sale in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week!  Everything in my store will be 20% off plus an addtional 10% off from TpT.  That is a total of 28% discount.  The sale will be held May 7th - 8th.  I will have my products on sale until the 9th to give everyone an opportunity to shop.  Have fun shopping and check out all the great deals on TpT!
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Everyone!

Joan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan & Karen! I just found your cute blog through Marie's giveaway - I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following! My goal is to keep my blog updated this summer now that I have more time.

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket