Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 3, 2012

Focusing on What's Important

Mondays are always difficult for me to get geared up after cramming everything you can into one weekend, especially getting ready for the holidays. We busy ourselves with decorating, getting the perfect gifts, wrapping them all and checking off our lists. Before you blink, the weekend is over and the daily work grind sets in. In my quiet time with God this morning and reading my favorite daily devotional book "Jesus Calling", I am reminded that if you focus on getting everything you think needs to be done and trying to get them out of the way, you will discover that these tasks are endless. They can eat up as much time as we devote to them. Spending time with my family on the weekends is most important to me.  Everything else can wait!
Have a Blessed Week!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket